Recruitment Officer - In House Social Care - Cambridge
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Officer to work with one of our clients in the Waterbeech area in Cambridge.
This role of Recruitment Officer will be office based, working for a Homecare organisation.
You will be the in house HR officer who will conduct all aspects of recruitment.
- To be responsible for interview set-up including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview
- To inform all applicants of the progress of their application either by phone or in writing
- To be responsible for the creation and regular update of database's and tracking systems in order to keep up-to-date records of both vacancies and applicants.
- To use this data to organise workload, update managers and produce mail merge documents, statistics and other information as required
- To support the Administrator with performing DBS checks and send out reference requests for all shortlisted candidates
- On the day of interviews, to take copies of candidates' right to work and DBS check documentation, ensuring appropriate accuracy and storage.
- Following offer, to ensure all necessary pre-employment checks, including DBS, references, are carried out and recorded in accordance with regulations where appropriate.
To be shortlisted as a suitable candidate you must have experience within recruitment and administration.
Please contact the permanent team at 4Social Work for further information