Recruitment Officer - In House Social Care - Poole
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Officer to work with one of our clients in the Poole area.
You will need to be a car driver with your own car, you will be office based but also expected to go out to exhibitions and colleges to recruit staff.
You will be the Recruitment officer who will conduct all aspects of recruitment star to finish
- To support the day to day running of all recruitment campaigns in line with agreed budgets and in conjunction with the HR team
- To source new avenues for attracting new applicants
- To ensure all advertisements are in line with identified needs and current legislation
- To ensure that relevant literature is available to support the recruitment process
- To ensure a constant flow of applicants through the pipeline
- To support the local offices by arranging and undertaking interviews, and ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in line with company policies and procedures
- To ensure that NMDS website is kept up to date
- To support and encourage effective and positive communication between the local offices
- To undertake any other duties, appropriate to the post, which may from time to time be required
To be shortlisted as a suitable candidate you must have experience within recruitment and administration ideally within the Health and social care sector
Please contact the permanent team at 4Social Work for further information