4Social Work is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work in hospitals in Cheshire.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Registered General Nurses (RGN) full or part time nursing shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off nursing assignments. We can also offer block bookings with shift patterns to suit you.
- Excellent rates of pay (£20.00 - £31.00 per hour)
- Free uniform
- 24-hour support
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
- Local Interviews
Suitable Registered General Nurses (RGN) will need the following;
- Proof of immunity for Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- Minimum of 6 months current clinical UK experience
- Current NMC pin
- IV training
We are looking for individuals who are driven by desire to provide an excellent service user led experience and who gain an immense reward from what they love and who are keen on building their own career.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply for this vacancy if you think you have the relevant skills and experience by calling Georgia Merryweather on 020 8514 9175
Who Cares? We Do.