4Social Work are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) Band 5 to work within hospitals in Machynlleth.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Registered General Nurses (RGN) full or part time nursing shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off nursing assignments. We can also offer block booking with shift patterns to suit you. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Suitable Registered General Nurses (RGN) Band 5 will need:
- Current NMC Pin
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' references
- Proof of Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- 6 months current UK Experience
- Excellent Rates of Pay (£24.50 - £40 per hour)
- Free Uniform
- 24-hour support
- Assistance with travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
- Local Interviews
Refer a Nurse to us and receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
If you are a Registered General Nurse and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Registered General Nurse roles in Machynlleth, please apply now.
Please contact Georgia Merryweather by calling on 0208 514 9175 or emailing on
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.