4Social Work are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work in hospitals in Newport, Wales.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) full or part time nursing shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off nursing assignments. We can also offer block bookings with shift patterns to suit you.
- Excellent rates of pay (£24.50 - £40.00 per hour)
- Free uniform
- 24-hour support
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
- Local Interviews
Suitable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) will need the following;
- Proof of immunity for Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- Minimum of 1 years current UK Hospital experience
- Current NMC pin
- IV training
We are looking for individuals who are driven by desire to provide an excellent service user led experience and who gain an immense reward from what they love and who are keen on building their own career.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact by calling Hannah O'Grady on 0208 911 2905 or emailing on
Who Cares? We Do.