4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Resident Support Worker (RSW) to work within Gloucester.
Overall Aim of the Job:
To be aware of the philosophy and general policy of Schemes you are working in and to be committed to its aims and objectives within the Scheme. To ensure the provision of the day to day assistance to the frail elderly residents with due respect for their individual needs and independence.
Night staff: To ensure the provision of the night care assistance to the residents who are in need.
- To provide all aspects of personal care to residents in accordance with their individual needs
- To promote the physical, emotional and intellectual well-being of each resident in all aspects of personal care, e.g. dressing, washing, bathing, mobility assistance where necessary and administration of medicine
- To encourage each resident to be as independent as possible in all aspects of living
- To assist in the provision of day care/night care facilities
- To work closely with family, friends and volunteers for the general wellbeing of the resident
- To assist with day to day housekeeping and laundry duties. Provide a personalised housing related support service to older people with an assessed need which will help them to remain as independent as possible
The service must be outcome based with 5 key objectives to enable people to:
- achieve economic well-being
- be healthy
- stay safe
- enjoy and achieve
We will offer you Excellent Rates of Pay, Local Interviews, Free Uniform, Dedicated Consultants, Efficient Compliance Service, Contactable 24-hour support and a dedicated Umbrella Company.
Requirements we will need from you is to have relevant experience gained in a similar role (Care Assistant, Care Worker or Support Worker), Hold an enhanced DBS and have 3 years' references.
We supply into a range of Care Homes, Supported Living Units and Retirement Villages in and around Gloucester, so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
At 4HealthCare we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time.
If you are a Resident Support Worker (RSW) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.