Scrub Nurse | Theatre | Basildon
4Social Work are currently looking to recruit a number of Scrub Nurses for a local NHS foundation trust.
This local trust is a dynamic, friendly, supportive, busy department currently undergoing new and exiting challenges with several new projects underway to enhance the patient experience.
The suitable scrub nurse will have atleast 1 years hospital ward experience
Scrub Nurse responsibilities:
- Following successful completion of development programme, undertake the full range of duties appropriate to their work allocation without supervision.
- Ensure all patients receive a high standard of care in line with evidence based practice.
- Ensure adherence to Trust / local policies, guidelines and other legislation and support National and local initiatives.
- Take part in rotation through all areas of the departments and across both sites to meet the needs of the service on a 24 hour basis.
- To take charge of a clinical area on a regular basis following successful completion of development programme.
- To work within the multi disciplinary team ensuring good professional relationships.
- Be aware of and use best practice.
- Make best use of all resources of the service and support service planning initiatives.
37.5 hours per week
If you feel as though you are a suitable, experienced Scrub Nurse, please contact Hannah London directly at 4Social Work