Senior Practitioner | Children In Need | Sittingbourne
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Children in Need team based within Sittingbourne. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4 years recent Senior Practitioner experience of working within a Children In Need team.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Deputising for the Team Manager as and when necessary
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Undertaking professional supervision of some social care staff responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review of work undertaken
- Using advanced expertise and knowledge to hold casework responsibility for the most complex work in the Team.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £34ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.