Social Worker | Adults Community Team | Tower Hamlets
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within an Adults Community Team team based within Tower Hamlets. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults Services team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Acting as the gateway service to those who may require longer term Learning Disabilities support.
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Supervising staff as required
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £28ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.