Social Worker | Adults Older People| Lambeth
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Older People team based within Lambeth. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults Older People a team.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload of people with multiple and complex and profound disabilities.
- Working in partnership with other professionals devising individual care plans based on needs and risks.
- Working with vulnerable adults with making Best Interests decisions under 'The Mental Capacity Act'.
- Acting as duty officer on a Rota basis.
- Conducting assessments
- Writing reports
- Conducting reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £28ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Jordan Morrissey on 020 8514 9171.
Who Cares? We Do.