Social Worker | Children and Families| Nottingham
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children and Families team based within Nottingham. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children and Families team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing Caseloads
- Core Assessments
- Section 47's
- Court Work
- Child protection Care proceedings
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is Negotiable.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0808 178 4445 or email Who Cares? We Do.