Social Worker | Children In Need | Nottingham
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children In Need team based within Nottingham. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children In Need team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
* Care Proceedings
* Working with Children in Care
* Court Work and Final Evidence
* Children to Adoption
* Advocate Meetings
* Looked After Children Reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver
Salary is between £28 - £30ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
* An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
* Training opportunities and professional development
* One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
* 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.