Social Worker | Children Locality | Swindon
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children Locality team based within Swindon. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children Locality team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Extensive court, care proceedings, Children In Need, Looked after Children and Child Protection experience.
- Managing your workload and provide supervision and advice.
- Working within the framework of legislation and guidance.
- Promoting the improvement of standards and quality assurance.
- Promoting the equality of opportunity in line with the Local Authorities policies.
- Undertaking risk assessments and formulate child protection and child care plans.
- Supervising of children on the child protection register, children in care and children assessed as being in need.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Rate it £31 - £35ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 514 9165 or email
Who Cares? We Do.