Social Worker | Independent Reviewing Officer | Manchester
We require an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to work within a Child Protection team based within Manchester. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4 years recent Independent Reviewing Officer experience of working within a Child Protection team.
The successful Independent Reviewing Officer will have experience of:
- Independent Reviews
- Working Independently
- Writing Reports
- Chairing Child Protection Conferences
- Chairing Meetings
- Looked After Children reviews
- Court Work
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is negotiable.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9165 or email
Who Cares? We Do.