Social Worker | Looked After Children | Cheshire
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Looked after Children team based within Cheshire. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Looked after Children team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £25ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins 0208 514 9131
Who Cares? We Do.