Social Worker | Mental Health | Barnet
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Mental Health team based within Barnet. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4 years recent Senior Practitioner experience of working within a Mental Health team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Ensuring that practice and recording is in accordance with the Data Protection Act and local service user access to information procedures
- Providing assistance in the professional development, training and appraisal of staff
- Working with the Team Manager to ensure that staff performance is appraised annually and to adhere to required job performance processes and competences.
- Providing regular line management supervision - and where appropriate, professional supervision- for the staff for whom they are responsible, and provide a lead role for best practice within the multi-disciplinary team
- Assisting in the selection and recruitment of team members and ensure that effective orientation and induction programmes are in place
- Adhering to both the Trust and Local Authority's policies and procedures and promote the principles of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practise
- Attending supervision and management meetings as required
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £29ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 911 2912
Who Cares? We Do.