We have an immediate need for an Independent Housing Service Manager within East London.
As an Independent Housing Service Manager your main duties will include…
* Providing support and independent housing services to vulnerable children/adults
* Carrying out assessments and manage care plans
* Maintenance of all housing records
* Responding flexibly to the needs of the independent housing service
* Responsible for the growth of the Independent housing service
* Managing housing applications
* As an Independent Housing Service Manager you will also be responsible for creating policies and procedural manuals for the service.
* Recruit, train and supervise staff to ensure housing and standards of care is maintained
As an Independent Housing Service Manager you must be experienced in the following….
* Business development
* Management and supervising of staff
* Recruitment of staff
* Training of staff
* Experience of assessing and planning housing services for children/young persons and adults identified as vulnerable
* Reviewing referrals
* Compiling reports to identify effective independent housing service delivery
The Independent Housing Service Manager must be
* Proven track record in establishing and providing semi-independent housing services
* Ready for a Challenge
* Looking to self-development
* Good written and oral communicator
To be successful as an Independent Housing Service Manager you must have the following qualifications:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9146.
Who Cares? We Do.