Social Worker | Safeguarding Adults | Cheshire West
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding adults team based within Cheshire West. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Safeguarding adults team.
*Please note Safeguarding experience is essential.*
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- You will be the contact point for all safeguarding adult referrals
- responsibility for ensuring there is a risk management plan in place
- Working in a fast paced environment
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is negotiable.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9165 or email
Who Cares? We Do.