Social Worker | Youth Offending Team | Westminster
Currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker Youth Offending in Westminster. The required criteria is 2 years + post qualifying experience as a Qualified Social Worker within Youth Offending services.
You will have experience of
- Management and Supervision
- Case Planning
- Front line Youth Offending
- Assessments and child care planning for children in need.
- Working with behaviorally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- Working in partnership with parents and other agencies
You Must Be
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Salary is £27-28ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.We offer.
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Billy on 0208 514 9146.
Wo Cares? We Do.