We have immediate and ongoing needs for the following Adult Staff Nurse disciplines within ward based NHS Trusts across Hertfordshire:
- Critical Care Adult Staff Nurses
- Surgical Adult Staff Nurses
- Paediatric Adult Staff Nurses
- Medical Adult Staff Nurses
- A&E Adult Staff Nurses
- Coronary Care Adult Staff Nurses
Suitable Adult Staff Nurses will be Registered General Nurses (Band 5 & 6) with the following;
- IV Training,
- enhanced DBS,
- 3 years' checkable reference,
- Be immune to have proof of Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- 6 Months current clinical experience in a ward based nursing environment
- Adult nursing diploma
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Adult Staff Nurses (RGN) full or part time nursing shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off nursing assignments. Successful Adult Staff Nurses can expect excellent rates of pay (£20 - £30 per hour) along with free uniform and 24-hour support.
If you are an Adult Staff Nurse and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming nursing roles in Hertfordshire please apply now.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please contact Hannah O'Grady through the office direct line.