4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Support Manager specializing in brain injuries within the domiciliary field, in the Camden area.
The suitable candidate will be working as part of a team providing high quality care and support to clients, enabling them to remain independent in their own homes and to participate in managing and developing the Brain Injury service and maintain the aims and objectives of our client.
Support Manager Job responsibilities:
- Ensure a high quality service that is person-centered and deliver opportunities for independence to all Clients.
- To work closely with the Brain Injury Service Manager & Care Coordinators to ensure smooth day to day running of the service, including preparing rotas on a weekly basis and attending to any emergencies.
- To participate in the recruitment and training of the Brain Injury Support Workers.
- To support and train new and existing Brain Injury Support Workers to provide high quality care & support for all Clients.
- To ensure the safe delivery of services for the all Clients.
- To conduct 1:1 meetings, facilitations and annual appraisals for Brain Injury Support Workers.
- To take part in the on call-rota.
- To feedback information to the Brain Injury Service Manager regarding the quality of care & support being delivered to the all Clients.
- To stand in for the Brain Injury Service Manager in times of his/her absence, such as annual leave, sickness or training.
- To work alongside the Brain Injury Service Manager to develop and lead the marketing and networking of the Brain Injury Service.
- To develop links with other professionals and work closely with social services in delivering a high quality service to all Clients.
This is a general role consisting of 37.5 hours weekly - Monday / Friday
If this is a role for you please contact Hannah London directly at 4Social Work