Support Worker with British Sign Language in Chelmsford
4Social Work are currently looking to recruit a permanent Support Worker with British Sign Language Level 2, to work permanently within the area of Chelmsford.
Our client is a leading provider of personalised, community inclusive care and support to individuals with single or dual sensory impairment.
The suitable Support Worker with British Sign Language responsibilities:
- as a Support Worker with British Sign Language you will be supporting a number of clients in their home and local community.
- Your clients will have single or dual sensory loss and communicate through different methods including clear speech, BSL and Deafblind Manual.
- This role will involve personal, social and domestic care including taking our customers shopping, to medical appointments, dealing with their correspondence and personal care duties.
For the suitable Support Worker with British Sign Language you will be offered the following benefits:
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (Inc. Bank holidays)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free comprehensive ongoing training package including Deafblind Manual Training and Deafblind Communicating & Guiding
Please note this role will be a permanent contract for a minimum of 20-25 hours weekly.
If you feel as though this Support Worker with British Sign Language is a role for you, please contact Hannah London directly at 4Social Work.