Team Manager | Fostering | Barnet
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker to work as part of a dedicated Fostering team with our client based in Barnet.
The successful Fostering Team Manager will have experience of:
- To provide regular support via telephone and supervisory visits to foster carers, as outlined in companies policy, including annual unannounced visits which are all recorded.
- To participate in the recruitment of potential carers and identify training needs of foster families and deliver training as required.
- To undertake Form F assessments of potential foster carers and annual foster carer reviews and present these to the fostering panel in line with company policies and procedures.
- To ensure the necessary risk assessments are done for foster carers.
- To work in line with SSSC Code of Practice.
- To sit on a fostering panel as required.
- To take responsibility together with line manager for their own professional development - supervision, appraisal and training.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Relevant Social work qualification - DipSW, CSS, CQSW, PQ Award
- Post qualifying experience which should be in family placement work or post qualifying experience in other child care settings.
- A good working knowledge of relevant legislation including:- Children Act 1995 and elated regulations and guidance; in particular Guidance on Looked After Children Regulations 2009 and the Adoption and Children Act 2007
Salary is £36ph
The benefits from this client will include
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme after three months continuous service.
- Income Protection Cover after 2 years' service.
- Flexible Working
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Contributory healthcare and dental scheme
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.