4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Theatre Nurses to work within hospitals in Cheshire.
We can offer suitable Theatre Nurses lots of regular shifts covering early and late, long day, night and weekend shifts. We also have several shifts covering Neuro wards, A&E, ITU, ICU and other specialist areas with potential block bookings available.
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate dedicated consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
What we will need from you:
- NMC Registered
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' references
- IV Trained
- 1 Years UK Hospital Experience
If you are a Theatre Nurse and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.