4Social Work are currently recruiting Theatre Nurses (RGN) Band 5 to work within hospitals in East Lancashire.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Theatre Nurses full or part time shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off nursing assignments. We can also offer block booking with shift patterns to suit you. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Suitable Theatre Nurses (RGN) Band 5 will need:
- Current NMC Pin
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' references
- Proof of Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- 1 year UK Theatre Experience
- Excellent Rates of Pay (£20 - £31 per hour)
- Free Uniform
- 24-hour support
- Assistance with travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
- Local Interviews
Refer a Nurse to us and receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
If you are a Theatre Nurse and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Theatre Nurse roles in East Lancashire, please apply now.
Please contact by calling Georgia Merryweather on 0208 514 9175 or emailing on
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.